Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018: Airline Allied Services Ltd Has Invited Application Form For 35 Cabin Crew, Managers, Instructors, IT Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Airline Allied Services Ltd Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 23-03-2018. More details of Airline Allied Services Ltd Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts : 35 Posts
Post Name :
1. Dy. Chief Financial Officer – 01
2. Chief of IT – 01
3. Synthetic Flight Instructor – 02
4. Trainee Cabin Crew – 16
5. Station Managers – 14
6. Instructor (Technical) – 01 Posts
Educational Qualification :
Deputy Chief Financial Officer : Qualified Associate Chartered Accountant from ICAl. Should have minimum 05 years of Aviation experience in Handling Finance / Accounts functions.
Chief of IT : BE / B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology or Masters of Computer Application. Minimum 5 years experience, preferably in the aviation field.
Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI) : All eligibility conditions, experience and training requirement as stipulated in CAR and amended by DGCA from time to time would be applicable.
Station Managers : Graduate Degree. Should have 05 years of Aviation experience in Airport handling or Sales and Marketing.
Instructor Technical : First Class Engineering Graduate from Recognized University in Mechanical / Electronics & Communication Engg. / Aeronautical. (OR) Approved Ground instructors (Tech / Performance) approved by DGCA or Air force preferably on ATR 72-600 aircraft. Should have minimum 02 years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance / Operations / Flight Safety in airline of repute.
Age Limit :
Candidates Age Limit Should Not exceed 45 years (For Dy. Chief Financial Officer & For Chief of IT), 70 Years ( For Synthetic Flight Instructor), 40 Years (For Station Managers), 50 Years (For Instructor (Technical)). Age Relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates Per Month 1 lakh (For Dy. Chief Financial Officer), Rs. 80000 (For Chief of IT), Rs. 4000 per hour ( For Synthetic Flight Instructor), Rs. 42000 (For Station Managers), Rs. 63000 (For Instructor (Technical)) Salary.
Selection Process :
Interview. One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc will be required to be submitted with application. Original certificates will be required at the time of Interview.
Application Fee :
A Demand Draft (DD) for an amount of Rs 1,500/-payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi (Not Applicable for SC / ST).
Applying Steps for AASL Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, applicants have to go through the official portal that is www.airindia.in to apply for AASL Dy. Chief Financial Officer Recruitment.
- Secondly, candidates must hit “Careers” tab which is available at the bottom of home page.
- From next page select “Alliance Air Recruitment for various post; press here to see the various recruitment advertisement open in Alliance Air” link
- Now AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment Notification PDF will opened, read all details carefully
- Download the AASL application form and fill it in correct manner.
- Enclose, form and other required documents in an envelope supers scribed with the name of Post you are applying.
- At last, send the envelope at the below mentioned address on or before last date.
Postal Address :
Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Adjacent to the office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi- 110037
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 23-03-2018
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link :
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.