BHEL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) Has Invited Application Form For 12 Law Officer / Grade – E1 Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for BHEL Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 02-05-2018. More details of BHEL Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
BHEL Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts : 12 Posts
Post Name :
1. Law Officer / Grade – E1
Category Wise :
SC – 1
ST – 0
OBC – 3 Posts
Educational Qualification :
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Law (BL or LL.B.) from Colleges approved by Bar Council of India.
Note: Candidates with above Degrees obtained through Distance or part-time education programme or through Correspondence will not be eligible.
Desirable: Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Commercial/ Labour/ Taxation Laws
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale :
The selected candidate would be initially placed at the minimum of Pay Scale of Rs 24,900-50,500/- (Due for revision w.e.f from 01.01.2017) , Industrial Dearness Allowance (Currently 126.9% of Basic Pay), Perks and other Allowances (upto a maximum of 46% of Basic Pay) and benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities for self and dependent family member, Provident Fund, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, Uniform, Subsidized Canteen Facilities, Company assisted accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company Rules as applicable from time to time. (Pay and allowances are due for revision w.e.f 01.01.2017 and the revised pay and allowances shall be applicable as and when notified.)
Selection Process :
Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Law Officer at E1 Level will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2018 (PG Programme Exam). Based on the CLAT-2018 (PG Exam) Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies in each category. Please note that CLAT (PG Exam) Scores of 2018 will only be valid.
Application Fee :
Candidates Application Fee Details Go To Official Notification.
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates May fill the online application through official website http://www.bhel.com from 02-04-2018 to 02-05-2018.
Get ready to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018 :
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited that is bhel.com
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Current Job Openings tab in the left panel on the home page
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- The hit on that link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, BHEL Recruitment through CLAT Notification will get opened on your screen, just ensure your eligibility for the vacant posts
- If you satisfy eligibility conditions then go back to previous page and hit “Apply Online” link
- After that fill the required details in Online BHEL Application Form with correct details
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit tab and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 02-04-2018
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Form : 02-05-2018
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about BHEL Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.