Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2018: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Has Invited Application Form For 25 Inspector of Police Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Central Bureau of Investigation Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On Within 45 days. More details of Central Bureau of Investigation Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts : 25 Posts
Post Name :
1. Inspector of Police
Educational Qualification :
A degree of recognized university.
Age Limit :
Maximum age limit for appointment by deputation not to exceed 56 years on the closing date of application.
Pay Scale :
As per VIth Central Pay Commission, the pay of Inspectors in CBI is fixed in the Pay Matrix of Level -08 (Corresponding Pay Band-2 – Rs.9300-34,800/-+ upgraded Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-)
As the pay structure in Public Sector Banks is dissimilar from Central Pay Structure, selected incumbents pay would be fixed in terms of Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010.
Selection Process :
The selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Application Fee Details Go To Official notification.
How to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2018 :
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Central Bureau of Investigation that is cbi.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Job Opportunities in CBI tab under the menu bar
- Now on reaching new page, hit on Advertisements for post in CBI link
- This will redirect you to a new page just search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Induction of Bank Officers from Public Sectors Undertaking Banks in Central Bureau of Investigation as Inspector of Police on deputation basis. — dated: 07.02.2018” link
- After that CBI Recruitment Advertisement will get opened o your screen, just read the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download application format by hitting the suitable link
- After that fill the required details correctly
- Also attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Inspector of Police”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date
The Deputy Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation, Head Office,
Plot No -5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Application Form : Within 45 days
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link :
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.