JKPSC Recruitment 2018: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 95 J& K Consultant in Health & Family Welfare Department Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for JKPSC Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 16-04-2018. More details of JKPSC Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
JKPSC Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts : 95 Posts
Post Name :
Consultant in Health & Family Welfare Department
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Peadiatrics – 14
- Surgery – 13
- Gynecologist – 11
- Radiology – 6
- Anesthesiology – 17
- Ophthalmology – 5
- Orthopaedic – 1
- Pathology – 3
- Medicine – 13
- ENT – 3
- Dermatology – 3
- Plastic Surgery – 1
- CD & TB – 1
- Bacteriology – 1
- MCH – 3 Posts
Educational Qualification :
i) MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate qualifications in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Education qualifications included in the part II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956 and
ii) Possession of Post Graduate Degree in the respective specialty mentioned in part “A” of Annexure to the Schedule with two years experience in the profession in a responsible position connected with specialty
Possession of Postgraduate Diploma mentioned for the concerned subject in part “B” of Annexure to the Schedule with three years experience in the profession in the responsible position connected with specialty.
Age Limit : As On 01-01-2018:
Minimum = 18 Years
Maximum = 40 Years
Physically Challenged candidates = 42 years
Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 years
Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates = 45 years
already working in H&ME Department)
Ex-serviceman = 48 years
1. In terms of the Government Order No. 102-GAD of 2007 dated 27.01.2007, the Contractual appointees shall be deemed to be in-service candidates so far as the upper age limit for direct recruitment to Government Service is concerned provided they subsist in contractual appointment as on the date of issue of advertisement.
2. Over-aged candidates having exceptional qualification relevant to the concerned
subject, may submit a representation with prescribed fee in the shape of demand draft on the name of Controller of Examination, J&K PSC, payable at Jammu/Srinagar at their own risk and responsibility without prejudice to the right of the Commission to reject their representation/Application Form(s). (Reference Government Order No. 1500-GAD OF 2000 dated:21.12.2000.)
Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates Per Month Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600 Salary.
Scheme of Selection:
The eligibility shall be governed by J&K Health & family Welfare (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 2013 sanctioned under SRO-325 dated:12.07.2013 and the
selection process shall be conducted in accordance with Rule 51 of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980 as amended uptodate available on the website of Commission i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in).
After successful submission of the online form, the candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:-
- General Category = Rs.805.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.405.00
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates May fill the online application through official website http://jkpsc.nic.in from 15-03-2018 to 16-04-2018.
Get ready to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018 :
- Candidates must visit to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is jkpsc.nic.in
- Go under right side under “What’s New” section, press on “Online Applications are invited for the posts of Faculty members of various Schools of Architecture in Higher Education Department(Notification Dated:13.03.2018)” link.
- Read all details as listed in JKPSC Recruitment Notification.
- After that, applicants may download JKPSC Application Form 2018.
- Enter asked details in JKPSC Online Application Form.
- Subsequent to it, you must upload required documents along with form.
- Submit your form & access hard copy of same. Applicants are required to send hard copy of form at address placed below.
Venue for Interview:
Interview of the candidates will be held at the Headquarter of J&K PSC i.e Solina Srinagar or Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar Jammu as the case may be.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application Form : 15-03-2018
Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 16-04-2018
Last date to send hard copy of Form : 18-04-2018
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about JKPSC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.