Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court Of Karnataka Has Invited Application Form For 27 Law Clerk Cum Research Asst Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Karnataka High Court Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 06-04-2018. More details of Karnataka High Court Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Vacancies : 27 Posts
Post Name :
1. Law Clerk – Cum – Research Assistants
Educational Qualification :
must hold a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks
For More Latest Jobs : Visit Here
Age Limit :
must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application
Pay Scale :
During the period of assignment, the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant will be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only).
Selection Process :
A Committee of Hon’ble Judges constituted by Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview. If there are large number of applicants, candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of academic record and achievements in co-curricular activities.
The applicants whose applications are in order shall be considered for calling for viva. (Candidates called for viva-voce will have to appear for the same at their own cost).
Application Fee :
Candidates Application fee Details Go To Official notification.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Hit on “Notification” tab appearing at menu bar of home page.
- Select “recruitment” tab from the drop down list opened at your screen after hit on above said tab.
- Then, a new page will be opened at your screen from where press “Notification No. HCE 623/2006 for Recruitment of Candidates to the Post of Law Clerk – CUM- Research Assistants purely on temporary and contract basis” link.
- Go through High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Notification to get details.
- After that, download High Court Of Karnataka Application form by follow suitable tab.
- Fill complete application form with correct details and then attach relevant document and certificates.
- Now, send this duly filled application form at postal address given below before last date.
To Registrar General
High Court Of Karnataka
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 06-04-2018
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link :
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.