Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Technical Writer Positions in Bangalore Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Oracle
Designation : Technical Writer
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Bangalore
Salary : As Per Industry
Company Profile :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
- Product Technical Writer creates detailed Product Documents which includes user guides, Technical documentation, Technical and User Training guides.
- These could be both online or offline documentation
This will be a hands-on role using Agile Methodology
- Candidate will need to be a strong facilitator who can demonstrate a flexible and confident way of working with with consultants (supply chain domain),Developers, Quality Assurance Testers, Product Managers
- Candidates must be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced release cycle along with a short learning curve
- This role requires learning product functionality and being able to test the software capabilities
- Developing Product Documentation like release notes, User guides, training guides and keeping them upto date with the product releases and maintain history of the changes etc
- Demonstrate skills in designing a clear document layout and presentation
- Should be a quick learner and ability to actually use the the product. Must be capable of becoming a product expert over time
- Experienced in Developing documentation both Technical and non Technical ( like user guides, training guides) for large Enterprise products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Spanish language skills would be a plus.
- Experience with agile software development process.
- Demonstrated experience writing and reviewing Product/Training Documentation for Products
- Comfortable working with multiple Teams in Product Development to be able get the right information to understand how feature /functionality of product works to be able create the right documentation in the form of user guides, training guides, configuration guides etc
- Past experience in having used documentation tools/process to create contents on various software product related documentation
- Ability to learn and work on documentation tools to create content both online and offline.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in working with virtual and geographically dispersed teams to develop software
- Work experience in supply chain industry, preferred
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date to Apply : On May 2018
Offcial Website : www.oracle.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.