Railways Group D Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Has Invited Application Form For 62907 Group D Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Railways Group D Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 31-03-2018. More details of Railways Group D 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Railways Group D Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts : 62907 Posts
Post Name :
RRB Wise Vacancy :
- RRB Ahmedabad (Western Railway) – 6087
- RRB Ajmer (North Western Railway) – 4755
- RRB Allahabad (North Central Railway ) – 4762
- RRB Bangalore (North Western Railway) – 2293
- RRB Bhopal (West Central Railway) – 3522
- RRB Bhubaneswar (East Coast Railway) – 1532
- RRB Bilaspur (South East Central Railway) – 1159
- RRB Chandigarh (Northern Railway) – 7832
- RRB Chennai (Southern Railway) – 2979
- RRb Gorakhpur (North Eastern Railway) – 3388
- RRB Guwahati (Northest Frontier Railway) – 2577
- RRB Kolkata (Eastern Railway) – 2367
- RRB Mumbai (Central Railway) – 4625
- RRB Patna (East Central Railway) – 5681
- RRB Ranchi (South Eastern Railway) – 2525
- RRB Secunderabad (South Central Railway) – 6523 Posts
Educational Qualification :
All Eligible Candidates should have completed 10th / ITI from recognized institute of NCVT / SCVT.
Age LImit : 18 to 31 years.
The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2018.
Pay Scale :
CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of `18000/- plus other allowances as admissible.The compensation package (CTC) have Go To detailed Official Notification.
Selection Process :
The selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification.
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates :
- Based on the performance of candidates in the RRB CBT Test subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be given higher seniority.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidates may please note that RRBs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
Application Fee :
UR/OBC Male Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs.250/- for SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class through Internet Banking or debit/credit cards or can be paid through challan in any branch of SBI or Computerized Post Office Pay-in-Slip.
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in. before or on 31-03-2018.
- First of all, applicants should log on to the official site of organization that is www.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for the Railway Group D Recruitment
- As you reach on the home page, take your cursor towards menu bar and select the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- After that navigate the home page and follow “Zonal Railway Section” section and hit the appropriate link of Railway Group D Vacancy Notification
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Candidates are advised to read RRB Group D Notification carefully and then go for ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Candidates, willing to apply for RRB Online Registration must fill the relevant details in Railway Group D application form 2018.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name as per para 1.7 of General Instruction, Mother’s name, Aadhar number, State, SSLC/Matric Roll number, Year of passing SSLC/MATRIC, mobile number and email-id
- After that, upload the scanned images, signature and documents as per requirements.
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
- Now, candidates should make payment of requisite of application fee.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of Railway Group D Application Form and take the hard copy of it for further need.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 10-02-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 31-03-2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee through Online/Challan : 30-03-2018
Last Date for Submission of Fee through Post Office : 27-03-2018
Tentative Date First Stage Common Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam : April – May 2018
Important Links :
Detail English Advertisement Link :
Detail Hindi Advertisement Link :
Apply Online : https://ahmedabad.rrbonlinereg.in/
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Railways Group D Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.