SBI Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India (SBI) Has Invited Application Form For 119 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for SBI Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 21-04-2018. More details of SBI Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
SBI Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts : 119 Posts
Post Name :
1. Special Management Executive (Regular) – 35
2. Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual ) – 01
3. Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular)- 01
4. Deputy Manager (Law) (Regular) – 82 Posts
Educational Qualification :
1. Special Management Executive (Regular) : CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance ( The course should be of 2 years full time duration. Course completed through correspondence/ part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized/ approved by Government bodies/ AICTE)
2. Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual) : Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India
3. Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular) : Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable
4. Deputy Manager (Law) (Regular): Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University India
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be between 35 to 52 years. Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490 (For Special Management Executive), CTC upto `47.00 lacs. The compensation package (CTC) would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate (For Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual)), Rs. 68680-1960/4-74520 (For Deputy General Manager (Law)), Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 (Deputy Manager (Law)) Salary.
Selection Process :
1. Special Management Executive (Regular) – Shortlisting and Interview
2. Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual ) – Shortlisting and Interview
3. Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular) – Shortlisting and Interview
4. Deputy Manager (Law) (Regular) – Written test & Interview
Application Fee :
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 600/- ( ` Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs 100/- (`One hundred only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates .
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iv. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
viii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates May fill the online application through official website https://www.sbi.co.in from 20-03-2018 to 07-04-2018.
Get ready to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018 :
- Log on the official web portal of the State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- After that, select “careers” tab given above the menu bar to get SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Thereafter, you need to hit “Join SBI” and then “Current Openings” tab link given in the menu bar to get SBI Jobs 2018.
- A new page will appear on your digital screen containing notifications of SBI current recruitment
- Now you have to select and hit on appropriate SBI Vacancy link to get all the details about SBI Recruitment
- SBI Recruitment notification PDF format will be opened on your screen along with all the details regarding SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment.
- Read all the details and compare your eligibility
- After reading the notification, you have to hit on SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link.
- SBI Application Form will be opened on your screen and you have to fill the same with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload all the scanned copies of all the required documents along with recent passport size photograph and signature (proper format)
- At last, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print of the application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 20-03-2018
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Form : 21-04-2018
Closure Date to edit the SBI Online Application form 2018: 21st April 2018
Closing Date to print the SBI Online form 2018: 6th May 2018
Fee payment last date: 20th March to 21st April 2018.
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :
Date Extension Notification :
Apply Online :
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about SBI Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.