Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018: Supreme Court of India Has Invited Application Form For 78 Jr Court, Chamber Attendant Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Supreme Court of India Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 15-04-2018. More details of Supreme Court of India Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Vacancies : 78 Posts
Post Name :
1. Junior Court Attendant – 65
2. Chamber – 13 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Xth standard examination conducted by any Board/ Institution recognised by the Government. Preference will be given to Multi Skilled Trained persons having knowledge and experience of driving motor vehicle (having valid commercial driving licence to drive LMV/HMV)/cooking/ electrician/carpentry jobs for the post of Junior Court Attendant
- Xth standard examination conducted by any Board/ Institution recognised by the Government. Preference will be given to experience of housekeeping work, watch & ward, security and Caretaking work for the post of Chamber Attendant(R).
For More Latest Jobs : Visit Here
Age Limit :
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years of age as on 1.3.2018. Usual relaxation in age will 13,e admissible to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged / Ex-Servicemen/ Widow/ Divorcee Women / Judicially separated Women and are not re-married and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules. There will be no age limit for employees of Supreme Court. However, the candidate must have completed 3 years regular service in this Registry. No relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc
Pay Scale :
Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 21700/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including . HRA – Rs. 33315/- p.m.
Selection Process :
Selection shall be on the basis of Written Test based on Objective Type Question paper in bilingual (English and Hindi)
Application Fee :
Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Ex-Servicemen/Dependent of Freedom Fighters)
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates May fill the online application through official website http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in before or on 15-04-2018.
To apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment follow below given simple guidelines:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Hit on “recruitment” tab available in navigation section at left hand side of home page.
- Select “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Attendant’s Examination. Last Date – 15-04-2018” link from the next page.
- Applicants must read entire Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Notification to get details.
- Now, those who are satisfied with the eligibility criteria of Supreme Court of India 2018 Recruitment and want to apply must follow further steps.Fresh Candidates:
- Those, who are not registered must select “fresh candidate to create login” tab.
- Enter required details asking for filling vacant tabs and then press “submit” button as shown in image below given.Already Registered:
- Aspirants who are already registered must tap on “Already Logged In Candidate” link.
- Enter E-mail ID, date of birth and password to login, then press “submit” button.Press Here >> To Login
- Now, fill Supreme Court Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload essential documents and certificates with the application from.
- Now, press “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- Then, download and take print out copy of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form :21-03-2018
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application Form : 15-04-2018
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.