UPPSC Recruitment 2018: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Has Invited Application Form For 10,768 Assistant Teacher Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for UPPSC Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 16-04-2018. More details of UPPSC Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Post Name :
1. Assistant Teacher (Male – 5364 & Female -5404 posts)
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have graduate with B.Ed from a recognized university. to apply for the Computer teacher post, candidates must have graduate in Science in Computer Application / Graduate in Computer Application / Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science / Graduate with A Level Course / any other equivalent qualification and candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
Age Limit :
(i) Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2018 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1978 and not later than July 1, 1997. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit nd is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1963.
(ii) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers / Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1973. (Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation).
(b) Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P. (c) Upper age limit for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P, the Age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to Rule. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. Candidates.
Pay Scale :
Selected Candidates Per Month Rs. 44900 – Rs.142400 Salary.
The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Written Examination (objective type) at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in Appendix-2 of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher (Trained Graduate Grade Men / Women Branch). The selection will be made only as per Merit prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the aforesaid written examination. The Date and Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The number of Districts/centres may be increased/decreased according to final number of applications received in the office of the Commission.
- General : Rs. 125/- (Rs. 100/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
- OBC : Rs. 125/- (Rs. 100/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
- SC/ST : Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
- PWD : Rs. 25/- (Rs. 0/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
How To Apply :
All Eligible Candidates May fill the online application through official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in from 15-03-2018 to 16-04-2018.
Get ready to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 :
- First of all, aspirants must visit the official website that is www.uppsc.up.nic.in to apply for UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- Press “Notifications” tab from the left hand side of the home page.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you have to press “view advertisement” link.
- Press “Hit here for English/ Hindi PDF File” link from the next page.
- Aspirants must read complete notification for the recruitment of Male/Female LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancy at 10768 posts.
- After that, come back on home page and hit on “apply online” button.
- Select appropriate post and fill UPPSC online application form with correct details.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with UP PSC Application form properly.
- Eventually, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the end, take print out copy of duly filled UPPSC 2018 Application form for LT Grade Assistant for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application Form : 15-03-2018
Last Date For Submission of Online Application Form : 16-04-2018
Last date to deposit the examination fees : 12-04-2018
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :
Apply Online :
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about UPPSC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.